X-Bolt Stalker Long Range
The biggest feature of the X-Bolt Stalker Long Range is its no-nonsense performance. While it isn’t flashy, it is durable and, most importantly, capable of the overall exceptional accuracy that has caused the X-bolt to be compared with custom guns costing thousands more.
The X-Bolt Composite Stalker is an excellent rifle choice for hunting in conditions where you may not wish to take the traditional walnut stocked rifle. The X-Bolt Composite Stalker’s stock is made from tough, composite material that can take a beating. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell. This long range model also includes an adjustable comb system that makes it easy to place your eye in correct scope alignment with larger, long-range optics.
The barrel, bolt and receiver are finished in a flat, durable non-glare surface. This is a rifle with all the deluxe features of the X-Bolt family, but rugged enough for the demanding hard-core deer, elk, and sheep hunters.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Stalker LR Features
- Heavy sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle brake on 5/8″-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- Adjustable comb system with 1″ of vertical movement
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces felt recoil up to 76% (thread protector included)
- Composite matte black colored stock
- Extended bolt handle
- Non-reflective matte blued finish
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber6.5 Creedmoor|
|Barrel Length26″||Overall Length46″|
|Length of Pull13 5/8″||Drop at CombAdj|
|Drop at HeelAdj||Weight7 lbs 10.08 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate7″|
|Barrel FinishMatte Black||Stock FinishMatte Black|
|Receiver FinishMatte Black||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourHeavy Sporter|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip CapNone||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued||Receiver MaterialSteel|
|Trigger FinishGold Plated||Bolt Slide FinishHigh Gloss|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate MaterialComposite||Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|
There are no reviews yet.