X-Bolt Stainless Stalker
With a matte Stainless steel barrel and action, the X-Bolt Stainless stalker is anything but high maintenance. This durable material will endure punishing weather and terrain while giving you the thoroughbred performance you can expect from a Browning rifle.
Good looks and durability only mean something if your rifle has an equal level of accuracy. The X-Bolt platform has proven itself as capable of exceptional accuracy. In recent years this has caused it to be compared with the performance of custom rifles costing thousands more.
This attractive and weather-resistant bolt action rifle is similar to the X-Bolt Composite model, except for a Stainless steel receiver, barrel, and bolt. It has a comfortable palm swell for right-hand shooters, textured gripping surfaces for keeping your hands where they should be on the stock, even in wet and cold conditions. This model also features a deluxe Inflex Technology recoil pad and sling swivels. If you are looking for a hardcore bolt action rifle that you can rely on, in the rugged areas and inclement weather conditions hunting deer, elk, varmints and the like, the X-Bolt Stainless Stalker is your rifle. Today’s Stainless Stalker’s stock is rugged, durable and good looking with a matte finish.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Stalker Features
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel action with non-reflective matte finish
- Stainless steel sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Highly durable, weather-resistant composite stock
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber243 Win|
|Barrel Length22″||Overall Length41 3/4″|
|Length of Pull13 5/8″||Drop at Comb11/16″|
|Drop at Heel1/2″||Weight6 lbs 5 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate10″|
|Barrel FinishMatte||Stock FinishNon-Glare Composite Finish|
|Receiver FinishMatte||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialStainless||Barrel ContourSporter|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip CapNone||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsMatte Nickel||Receiver MaterialStainless|
|Trigger FinishNickel Plated||Bolt Slide FinishHigh Gloss|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate MaterialComposite||Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|
There are no reviews yet.