Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with these new X-Bolt Pro rifles. What classifies them as “semi-custom rifles” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro models feature a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
In addition to the carbon fiber stock, this rifle includes a number of uprades. Most obvious is the great-looking, durable and highly protective Cerakote Carbon Gray finish. At the end of the skip fluted, sporter contour barrel resides the new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake. The Recoil Hawg tames felt recoil up to 77% for more comfortable shooting. A thread protector is also included.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Pro Features
- Natural finish carbon fiber stock
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish on barrel, action and bolt
- Skip fluted sporter contour barrel with threaded muzzle
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake (thread protector included)
- Spiral fluted bolt with Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish
- Removeable Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber6.5 Creedmoor|
|Barrel Length22″||Overall Length42″|
|Length of Pull13 5/8″||Drop at Comb11/16″|
|Drop at Heel1/2″||Weight5 lbs 14 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate8″|
|Barrel FinishCarbon Gray Cerakote||Stock FinishNatural|
|Receiver FinishCarbon Gray Cerakote||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourSporter|
|Stock MaterialCarbon Fiber||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip CapNone||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued||Receiver MaterialSteel|
|Trigger FinishGold Plated||Bolt Slide FinishCarbon Gray Cerakote|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold|
|Floor Plate MaterialComposite||Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|
There are no reviews yet.