X-Bolt Mountain Pro Long Range Burnt Bronze
Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a “semi-custom rifle” is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock — now lighter than previous versions — making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
Additionally, the Cerakote finish on the stainless steel action and barrel is also on the exterior of the stock for added protection. The Burnt Bronze hue mutes the color of the stock for better concealability. The barrel features a new proprietary lapping process to provide consistent accuracy and easier bore cleaning, avoiding the need for a time-consuming break-in process. Other features include a spiral fluted bolt and bolt knob, threaded muzzle with our new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that reduces felt recoil up to 77% depending on caliber, effectively taming your favorite magnum cartridges.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Mountain Pro LR Features
- Carbon fiber stock with accent graphics
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish on stainless steel barrel and action
- 26″ spiral fluted and lapped heavy sporter contour barrel with 5/8″x24 muzzle threading
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt with rust-resistant Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- Picatinny accessory rail (swivel studs included)
- Fast-twist rifling on select calibers
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber6.5 Creedmoor|
|Barrel Length26″||Overall Length46″|
|Length of Pull13 5/8″||Drop at Comb11/16″|
|Drop at Heel1/2″||Weight6 lbs 12 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate7″|
|Barrel FinishBurnt Bronze Cerakote||Stock FinishAccent graphics/Carbon Fiber|
|Receiver FinishBurnt Bronze Cerakote||Chamber FinishPolished|
|Barrel MaterialStainless||Barrel ContourHeavy Sporter|
|Stock MaterialCarbon Fiber||Recoil PadInflex 1, Small|
|Pistol Grip CapNone||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsCerakote||Receiver MaterialStainless|
|Trigger FinishGold Plated||Bolt Slide FinishBurnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Black|
|Floor Plate MaterialComposite||Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes|
There are no reviews yet.