X-Bolt Micro Midas Left-Hand
This beauty brings X-Bolt performance to the left-handed masses. This is a rifle with the quality to last a lifetime or to spend its lifetime going from one member of your family to another.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Micro Midas Features
- Left-hand specific, satin finish compact walnut stock features a 12-1/2″ length of pull that offers an improved fit for many shooters
- Steel action with non-reflective matte blued finish
- Shortened sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
- Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
- Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
- Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Three-lever Feather Trigger
- X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
- Inflex Recoil Pad
|Action LengthShort Action||Caliber243 Win|
|Barrel Length20″||Overall Length38 1/8″|
|Length of Pull12 1/2″||Drop at Comb11/16″|
|Drop at Heel1/2″||Weight6 lbs 1 oz|
|Magazine Capacity4||Twist Rate10″|
|Barrel FinishMatte Blued||Stock FinishSatin|
|Wood GradeGrade I||Receiver FinishMatte Blued|
|Chamber FinishPolished||Barrel MaterialSteel|
|Barrel ContourSporter||Stock MaterialBlack Walnut|
|Recoil PadInflex 1, Small||Pistol Grip CapNone|
|CheckeringCut 18 LPI||Sling Swivel StudsMatte Blued|
|Receiver MaterialSteel||Trigger FinishGold Plated|
|Bolt Slide FinishHigh Gloss||Magazine TypeDetachable|
|Trigger MaterialAlloy||Trigger Guard MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold||Floor Plate MaterialComposite|
|Drilled and Tapped for ScopeYes||MSRP$1,079.99|
There are no reviews yet.