Cynergy Wicked Wing – Realtree Max-7
From the day the Cynergy was introduced, it was different. The ultra low-profile receiver and MonoLock Hinge design made it smaller, lighter and more nimble than other over and under shotguns — and the styling reflected the innovative qualities of the shotgun. Jump forward to today and we give you the Cynergy Wicked Wing, an over and under shotgun built to withstand the rigors of the marsh and virtually whatever else comes its way.
The over and under is reliable by design, making it well suited for field use. But the Cynergy Wicked Wing also takes reliability even further in several ways. The rugged composite stock is tougher than wood and features an adjustable comb to obtain a perfect sight picture. The long travel Inflex recoil pad ably soaks-up the felt recoil generated by the versatile 3-1/2″ chamber. Burnt Bronze Cerakote protects exterior metal surfaces from harsh environments. The chambers and bores receive a hard chrome plating for extra longevity.
The MonoLock Hinge means there is 300% more surface area to pivot on to reduce wear and add strength when compared to other trunnion-style guns. Rectangular locking pins provide additional strength and the action features a “wear-in” relief that allows for wear and keeps the action locked tight. The Reverse Striker Trigger is a leap forward as it does not rely on recoil to set hammers. Instead, it is a striker-based mechanical system that offers a crisper feel with less overtravel than other over and under triggers.
Cynergy Wicked Wing Features
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on receiver, Burnt Bronze finish on barrels
- Adjustable comb and 1/4″ stock spacer make it easy to dial in a perfect fit
- Camo, composite stock with textured gripping surfaces and Inflex recoil pad
- Three extended Invector-Plus banded choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance
- Ivory front sight
- Ideal for hunting
- Steel ultra-low profile receiver with MonoLock Hinge
- Lightweight profile, ventilated top and side ribs
- Mechanical Reverse Striker Ignition System offers a crisp break with minimal overtravel
- Impact Ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls. Top-tang barrel selector/safety.
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, for reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Three Position Trigger with one trigger shoe
- Steel Shot Performance
- Total Barrel Dynamics
- Back-Bored Technology
|Gauge12||Chamber Length3 1/2″|
|Barrel Length26″||Overall Length43″|
|Length of Pull14 1/4″||Drop at Comb1 5/8″|
|Drop at Heel2″||Weight7 lbs 6 oz|
|Magazine Capacity0||Rib Width5/16″|
|Barrel FinishBurnt Bronze Cerakote||Stock FinishRealtree Max 7|
|Chokes IncludedFull, Modified, Improved Cylinder||Receiver FinishBurnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Chamber FinishChrome Plated Chamber||Front SightIvory Bead|
|Choke SystemBanded Invector-Plus Extended||Barrel MaterialSteel|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadCynergy Inflex|
|CheckeringTextured Grip Panels||Sling Swivel StudsNone|
|Receiver MaterialSteel||Trigger FinishGold Plated|
|Trigger Guard FinishRealtree Max 7||Trigger MaterialAlloy|
|Trigger Guard MaterialSteel||Trigger Guard EngravingBuck Mark in Gold|
|Choke Wrench IncludedT-Wrench||MSRP$2,579.99|
There are no reviews yet.